04 March 2013

celebrating love





oh hey, march. aside from your near to perfect weather, you have some pretty huge shoes to fill coming directly after february. I don't know how to blog, apparently because I'm here to catch up, yet again, with what we've been up to. valentines day was low key. he bought me the usual book, plants, and chocolate covered strawberries. I made him pistachio cake truffles. then, I put together a homemade pizza and we dined in the backyard under the string lights with virgils root beer (the best). and finished with ice cream. two weeks later we celebrated two years of marriage in the city! we headed right back up to mount tam and then grubbed on japanese curry for dinner, and finished it exploring japantown. we found some of our favorite market treats while we were there.  japan is where this whole story started, after all. with the news of baby girl still intoxicating us both, the celebrating was even more exciting this year. at least half of our conversations revolved around her and our hearts are already stretching to fit the love that we have for her.

this man has really enriched my life, and choosing to love him has been so rewarding. I know that all I say lately is flowery and maybe a bit nauseating, but life really is so rich, and he has everything to do with that. my heavens, I am desperately in love. I have so much to look forward to.

here's to year three! and to march, here's to you too!

3 comments:

  1. I love your blog and really enjoy seeing your joy as a family! God bless you three :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on two years of marriage! My husband and I are coming up on 1 year...I can't believe it's almost here. Time flies...Especially with the one you love!

    --Lauren

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just started following your blog. So sweet! :) But those hillside photos I'm guessing around the San Fran area, I am blown away! Just wrote that down in my book of places to visit. So beautiful!! xo Sara

    ReplyDelete