05 April 2011

sweet mondays

yesterday after breakfast, steven & I ventured on a monday morning date to none other, than the jelly belly factory. 
(how appropriate for april, right?)

I've decided to start taking advantage of his crazy work schedule. why save dates for the weekends when we get every single morning together? I'm done wasting time.
 we got to tour the place & it made me so badly want to be part of their recipe creating team.
 we walked out with bags of goodies & sweet treats- I had to try every single flavor, I was so thrilled.
I got to use my new mixer for the first time yesterday too!! 
it's gorgeous and amazing and I love it to absolute pieces.

 I hope your mondays left you smiling.

always, N

1 comment:

  1. i love that your peachy shirt matches with the jelly belly theme! tima you are too lovely. <3

    ReplyDelete