26 December 2012

noel, noel


this christmas was a special one. we found out about the babe in my belly on thanksgiving day, so our joy has been multiplying ever since. only making our seasonal high that much more concentrated. palpable. although we were missing our families, we felt right at home with just us two. we started the morning slow. cinnamon rolls for breakfast. presents & naps. we had dinner that night with my best friend and her charming family. I really do adore them. having a home away from home is something I'll never take for granted. I'll be back soon to give you all baby details, but for now, know that we are happy. really, really happy. 

I hope you are, too.



4 comments:

  1. congratulations!!! :) and i liked your warpped gifts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. what an amazing blessing! joy and happiness to you and your family, goodness, so beautiful! ah! (:

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your house is beautiful N'tima :)

    ReplyDelete