21 May 2012

late happenings


is may already nearing its end? my goodness, how time has flown! summer has snuck its way into our bicycle riding evenings, backyard hangs, and wardrobes (which needs to be reevaluated for the both of us.) let the shopping trips commence! my taste buds have shifted gears and stopped craving thick heavy soups & stews, and started dreaming of barbequed meals, salads, and frozen beverages. the mister has a birthday this week & in celebration we're going to be go-carting, eating our favorite curry, and getting together with our best "sunday bike night" pals to eat cake & per usual, send the men off to cycle. speaking of my fellow. he is now on instagram quite a bit (with his new iphone in hand) and you can find him at stevenpreusser !

I assume I will be posting much more here from now on. I say that now, but I know how convenient dear Tumblr can be. we will see, but ultimately, my goal is to switch over here completely.

what are you most excited for this summer?!    N


2 comments:

  1. These shirts are perfect for under everything: http://www.shadeclothing.com/shop/dept_item.jsp?PRODUCT%3C%3Eprd_id=845524445997745&FOLDER%3C%3Efolder_id=2534374306255956&ASSORTMENT%3C%3East_id=1408474395917465&bmUID=1337634497482&productSizeSelected=0&fit_type=

    They keep everything covered perfectly and I never have to worry about anything peaking out. I buy them very form fitting in all kinds of colors and wear them to have length on the bottom of things so I don't have to worry about my shirt coming up when I bend over or raise my arms.

    We are moving to Georgia this summer and I'm pretty pumped for it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. always lovely to read a blogpost from you :)
    most looking forward to our trip to Oregon and seeing Les Miserables in San Fran this summer!
    happy Northern California summer to you both.

    ReplyDelete